Not Your Pawn (Instrumental) Not Your Pawn (Instrumental)

Cool

Really nice unique sound. And to the person that reviewed before me... Dynamite Headdy has an amazing soundtrack!

Blue Reboot Blue Reboot

Cool

It doesn't need a genre to be awesome.

Jeddie - Leftovers Jeddie - Leftovers

Word

Nice Track, I've had it on loop for quite a while :)

Spaze Unofficial - Hello Spaze Unofficial - Hello

Finish it

You really ought to finish this!

Splash Down!! Splash Down!!

Really Nice

Beautiful Remixes. Ristar had a great soundtrack. I long for the days when effort and passion was actually put into game soundtracks to make them sound unique.

deliverance84 responds:

I couldnt agree more man, i wish soundtracks were as brilliant as the good old days. Thats why im posting songs ive made from the true gaming soundtrack artists, which lets face it, decent songs for games thease days slip into the generic power chords that are not distinct, and very lazy. Thanks for the review, and im sooo glad there are people out there, like yourself, that have taste, and are aware of the songs that were creative, and complex, and that take true skill to compose and come up with. See you soon man, thank you!!!!

RABB!T - The Future RABB!T - The Future

Love It

great work man, I love the intensity and the swing section is just icing on the cake.

r4bbit responds:

thanx

SSJ3 - Still Going Strong RDX SSJ3 - Still Going Strong RDX

Nice Composition

Good video game composition. Really would work nice in a variety of high energy scenes for a game. The only thing I noticed is the instruments sound a little MIDI-ish. You may have been going for that on purpose though. I'd say throwing a few effects on the sounds like some subtle reverbs might reduce that a bit.

Again, nice job!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

I actually threw on a small studio reverb, which didn't seem to affect it much. And the only sounds I have sound MIDI-ish. I'm left with soundfonts, after all. Regardless, thank you for your kind review. :3

Significate Epitome Significate Epitome

Awesome

It's almost tragic that the music that is popular today isn't stuff like this. Fantastic work.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Well maybe with enough time and valid content I'll become increasingly popular and we can live in a beautiful world of progressive miscellaneous tracks. (Where I own a pool and atleast 3 wives)

GreenHillZone (AmpersandRemix) GreenHillZone (AmpersandRemix)

Smooth

Real nice. Wish they'd use something like this instead of the over amplified rock music in the new games...

AmpersandKiD responds:

Thanks Pinwizkid! Yeah, it would give Sonic a really cool vibe. I do like some of the music in the new games though.

Mario Paint - BGM1 (RMK) Mario Paint - BGM1 (RMK)

Fun!

Really nice. You used nice samples in this (or a sampler I'm guessing). The only thing I'd say is the drums sound a little harsh after a while - maybe a little more dynamics in the really repetitive ones?

Thanks for posting :)